A brand identity is how the organization communicates its personality, tone and essence, as well as memories, emotions and experiences. Visual identity graphic design is exactly that: the visual elements of brand identity that act as the face of a brand to communicate those intangible qualities through images, shapes and color.
- Business Cards | Logo | Letterheads
- Banners | Proposals | Business Profiles
- Publication Designs e.g Magazines, newspapers
- Packaging Designs | Printing & 3D Printing
Marketing & advertising graphic design
When most people think of graphic design, they think of designs created for marketing and advertising.
Companies depend on successful marketing efforts to tap into their target audience’s decision-making process. Great marketing engages people based on the wants, needs, awareness and satisfaction they have about a product, service or brand..
- Postcards and flyers
- Magazine and newspaper ads
- Infographics | Brochures (print and digital)
- Menus | Vehicle wraps
- Signage and trade show displays